I chose this , it is nobody's fault but mine . I didn't know .. I was naive and got carried away with the saying that good things happen to good people .They don't , you just have to at some point grow up and if you don't .. you will be forced to.
Well even I had the same belief that good thing happens to good people......But don't be soo harsh to yourself.....its fine things happen, they go wrong... what I learnt from my pain is that You just have to be careful and not take things for granted.....And trust me good things happen to good people......Maybe the gravity of pain is different or less as compared to others, Maybe we have escaped a big problem and got just hit by just 1 or 2% , or maybe something else......And God always keeps an eye on us He doesn't force us to but we make it complicated by thinking too much at times....This is what I learnt Hopefully and got back to what I was this helps you....
2 comments:
Well even I had the same belief that good thing happens to good people......But don't be soo harsh to yourself.....its fine things happen, they go wrong... what I learnt from my pain is that You just have to be careful and not take things for granted.....And trust me good things happen to good people......Maybe the gravity of pain is different or less as compared to others, Maybe we have escaped a big problem and got just hit by just 1 or 2% , or maybe something else......And God always keeps an eye on us He doesn't force us to but we make it complicated by thinking too much at times....This is what I learnt Hopefully and got back to what I was this helps you....
yes it does .thanks zap
Post a Comment