Just off the phone with my boos from NZ, she thinks I am making loadsamoney. Well thats what I thought dentistry was, making money- the first assumption.
I thought its so easy to read books and do dentistry, yes technically its simple- anesthesia, drill and fill and then charge for giving them the discomfort.- second assumption.
Nice cozy life style, working in air conditioned surroundings, working sitting down, working 9 to 5- nice easy life- third assumption
Oh you will look good with this fillings, oh it wont hurt until you got to have the treatment done - fourth assumption.
I thought I am made for this shit, I can keep doing this for 20 odd years and retire in a nice place, with a nice pension- fifth assumption.
Well now the eagles have come to roost, let me tell you - its a load of rubbish.
Dentistry is hard work and only the ones who are really keen should get into this position. What the heck, I love it. I am sure you too love to go to your dentist. I can bet you he/she is a bit of a looney ( not rooney), a bit control freak, inadvertantly over weight ( again i am assuming) possibly borderline suicidal .....would you really want to go to a dentist after all. Now that I have succeeded in scaring you, let me tell you all this is rubbish, coz I am again assuming....
1 comment:
ROFLLTPIP...dude ?rubbish and so much of it ...assumptions and more of em ..dude ..good one ...im already looking for an alternate career ...i wonder sometimes , what on earth got into me that i picked dentistry ..uh oh ..i wake up and remind myself ....i am a dentist ...yeah ? why ? when ? how ? seriously ??oh ....its every mrning amnesia (lol) oh yeah and after all d drills and fills , and oohs and ouches ,and scorns ...when i do realize im a dentist ..d day is over and i go into d viscious cycle all over again ..
Post a Comment