It feels good today , not d usual upbeat (over) confidence that im usually in , but cos one cycle is over, or so it seems , makes sense ? I know it wudnt , to me it duz , didn’t know for a decade , didn’t even understand all this while , the why , the how ..the what …all the ‘?’ ..had no clue …speechless , blank , and loadsa dead ends ..so wats d deal ..someone up there ? knock knock ….?? Nope , that’s what I thought …oh well ..what was I hit by , a truck or did lightening just strike … phew …anyways …after a while there was no game plan ….jus give up , hands up ..heads down … get under the scalpel ..and don even bother asking wat the surgery is abt ..
All the chaos and commotion all this while ..and I thought it was abt me ..nah it wasn’t ..i was jus fooling myself by taking it so personal ..what a joke ! so they say …it was all part of a bigger picture ..didn’t I see it ? why wud I ? I wasn’t even told …oh yeah …they don’t tell u things.. u shud know , u jus learn em along d way !! u go to school ,then u give the exams , afr the exams u learn d lessons , u go thru all d grill , u probably even pass , but hey ….it wasn’t abt u all dis while anyways ..whatte fun !!
..well, well , well .. as long as its over …. What relief ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment