What is going on with me . I feel an emptiness a loneliness grip me . Almost like constant cloud of sadness that just won’t go away . I feel like I can start crying at any min and am waiting to pick a fight . I don’t know why I feel like this
I also feel like a fraud. I’ve been able to accomplish nothing . I am no longer motivated to go to the gym , or take swim lessons , finish the personal trainer lessons I signed up For, I’ve barely been able to help my child which is why I took time off . I just sit there not even doing proper bhajan or dhun the least I could do to justify my time . I am just wasting away precious hours being unproductive .
Maybe it’s a good thing I’ll start work .. I’m hoping it is .
This restless loneliness needs to end
It’s going to be ok
While I don’t know how but I know I’ll make the right decisions .. today is not a good day but tomm will be
Thank god for tomorrows .. what would I do if there were no tomorrows
No comments:
Post a Comment