Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Truth

 People have a difficult relationship with truth . Truth is bitter , it’s hard and at times something we don’t agree with , don’t want or accept .

 It takes a lot of courage to face  , then accept and finally speak the truth . 

Truth bruises the ego .. seems to be self defeating and many times something that brings us to our knees .. But speaking and  sticking to the truth makes one fearless cos then  there is nothing to hide , nothing to run away from , then you are bare open  . 

Simply put being truthful is a liberating experience . 

I’m fearless cos I’ve always stuck to the truth , I’m saddened cos I see altered versions of the truth around me all the time . It is temporarily fulfilling - the altered version , but soul crushing in the big picture . 

May the truth Gods  give us strength 

No comments: