Friday, March 28, 2008

Now...

Now makes me , now keeps me
Yesterday is gone ...it has let me go
How small would I be ..i ask
Superficial and shallow …selfish and petty
To not let go

Now is what I want , now is what I live
Its this breath now ,its dis music now
What I see ,what I live is now
How small would I be ..i ask
To not let go

The ones that hurt,the ones that lied
The deceits and the betrayals..to them I cried
The tears , the pain …
Are they the real bane ?
How small would I be ..i ask
To not let go

Not them who caused petty losses
Not them who didn’t care
Not them who betrayed and left
Not them who feared
Life is me ..and it is now

What is it that I fear ?
What is it that hurts ?
The nothingness amazes me
I have life and I have it now
Fearlessly March

Live not for tomorrow ..but now !

1 comment:

Ratie said...

Commendable piece of composition…

“Today is a gift and live for that glorious gift” should really be the motto of life.