Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Also I passed NERBS , so now I am certified by two different boards to practice in the US . I was happy . I say 'was' cos the happiness lasted only until I was told that I should work towards a post grad or at least think about it.

It has been a long road this far . I never wanted to study any further after my BDS . I did this because there really was no choice , i had to do a DDS to work here . I really do not see myself have much inclination towards doing any more studying . My goals , unfortunately small , have been accomplished .

Maybe I just want very simple things in life and thats why when I am told why I should do a post grad I am unable to see how it will help me achieve those simple things  , to be honest that will only come in the way of achieving those simple things .


No comments: