Sunday, March 18, 2012

I failed the restorative portion of CRDTS , and I am not sure if I felt this bad in some time now , this does suck more than I thought , actually I didn't think I will fail , I wa pretty confident that I will be okay .. but maybe I was wrong , oh well I was wrong , completely wrong . I went through phase of total disbelief to phase of crying a lot to phase of not knowing what to do next . And right now I feel that I am actually no good .. it is doubting my abilities as a dentist and I hate that . It is very upsetting and unsettling and I am trying to look for ways to make myself feel better but I am not finding many. I know that this is fixable and I will find a way out somehow but this still sucks .. it really really does and I have been asking myself over and over again .. what sucks more ? the fear of being judged by people for failing or actually failing or ... the fear of realizing that maybe I am actually not good enough .. 

2 comments:

Lebenunsicher said...

I don't know which exams and what level exam was it...... but dont worry ur a good dentist and ur realization is maybe not correct.... maybe you are good enough but at times our examers are mad.... they expect a bit more than what we generally do....

Be positive and dont worry

M A said...

thanks , ya it was weird , other ppl didn't make it too but i was shocked , i will retake it in may ,thx for your encouragement :)