The irony is that we think we can understand people when we cannot even know our own selves. Judging others comes with a huge responsibility .Saying that we know them and can hence point out their flaws and help them become better people is an even bigger responsibility and should be done by someone with a lotv'e precaution . I find myself very incapable of judging anyone , even more incapable of figuring out what could be possibly wrong with them and be able to tell how to correct it , when I do not even know myself . I am still work-in-progress , I'd just be glad if I can become the person that I want to be rather than want to be able to correct everyone else around me who I think is wrong .. God give me the vision to be able to only see my own flaws and correct them and not take it upon myself to correct others !!Also give me the patience to hear others out when they tell me what they think is wrong about me .
I want to be able to live a life in which I commit no mistake .
I want to be able to live a life in which I commit no mistake .
No comments:
Post a Comment