Thursday, September 3, 2009
Admission worries..
Apprehensive .. very very .. its indescribable almost .. the whole admission process. Always tend to ask yourself ..what more can i do to make sure that I am doing my best ,the wait is really excruciating ,wondering if all the applications are complete , if I did really make a good application or did i miss out on something ..hoping and praying that it all goes exactly how I want it to. Its so hard to wait for the schools to get in tuch and say what they r doing wid the application , there seem to be so many candidates with equally good or bad stats , everytime im on SDN I have this sinking feeling ,OMG really this is one huge test of patience ..a few more months and i'll know but still .. still ... still !!!!! What if ... i don even want to go there ... seriously God pls make sure I get thru somehow ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment